Mobile BASIC for Android
Mobile BASIC for Android allows you to to write personal BASIC programs directly on your mobile device.
- Structured dialect of BASIC so line numbers aren’t necessary.
- Subroutines and Functions
- Arrays (Single and Multi-Dimensional).
- Ten Data Types: BOOLEAN, BYTE, SHORT, INTEGER, LONG, FLOAT, DOUBLE, COMPLEX, STRING and VARIANT.
- Trigonometry Functions for Cosine, Sine, Tangents, Cosecants, Secants and Cotangents in Radians and Degrees.
- Hyperbolic Trigonometry Functions for Cosine, Sine, Tangents, Cosecants, Secants and Cotangents.
- Logarithm Functions including:- LOG, LOG10, EXP and EXP10.
- Other maths functions including: RAD2DEG, DEG2RAD, RAD2GRAD and GRAD2RAD.
- File I/O functions including:- OPEN, CLOSE, PUT and GET.
- Time and Date functions including:- NOW, TODAY, TIME, DATE, DATETIME, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND and MILLISECOND.
- String manipulation functions including:- ASC, CHR$, LEFT$, LEN, LOWER$, MID$, RIGHT$, STR$, TRIM$, UPPER$ and VAL.
- Type checking functions.
- Type conversion functions.
- Automatic type conversion.
- Automatic code formatting.
- Arithmetic operators including:- Addition (+), Subtraction (-), Multiplication (*), Division (/), Power (**), Modulus (%) and Unary Minus (-).
- Bitwise arithmetic operators including:- Bitwise AND (&), Bitwise OR (|), Bitwise Exclusive OR (^), Bit complement (~), Left Shift («), Right Shift (») and Unsigned Right Shift (»>)
- Relational operators including:- equal to (=), not equal to (<>), less than (<), less than or equal to (<=), greater than (>) and greater than or equal to (>=).
- Logical operators including: - AND, OR and NOT.
- Unlimited parenthesis for mathematical equations.
- DATA and READ statements together with restore points (using label: and RESTORE label).
- Error handling using TRY, CATCH and THROW keywords.
- #include facility which allows inclusion of library files.
- Integrated Help System
- Example programs.
- Graphics Facilities including: SETCOLOR, SETFONT, PLOT, DRAWLINE, DRAWARC, DRAWCIRCLE, DRAWOVAL, DRAWPIE, DRAWRECT, DRAWROUNDRECT, DRAWSTRING, FILLARC, FILLCIRCLE, FILLOVAL, FILLPIE, FILLRECT, FILLROUNDRECT, SAVE, RESTORE, TRANSLATE and ROTATE.
- Touch Screen Facilities
- Support for Location Services
- Support for Accelerometer Sensor
- Support for Ambient Temperature Sensor
- Support for Gravity Sensor
- Support for Gyroscope Sensor
- Support for Light Sensor
- Support for Linear Acceleration Sensor
- Support for Magnetic Field Sensor
- Support for Pressure Sensor
- Support for Proximity Sensor
- Support for Relative Humidity Sensor
- Support for Rotation Vector Sensor
- Support for Temperature Sensor
MD5: be8dc70359701cb4bd51017d8905f76f SHA-1: 361811714a93a1c4a9c617c78d0292f87e5fa1a9 SHA-256: 98d471f8194fd15356cda882022bd95d4a85f31c99071957f4eb0698d370fc81
Virus and Malware Scanning
Our software doesn’t come with any hidden nasties however we encourage you to check that the MD5/SHA-1/SHA-256 checksum match and to scan it for malware using Virus Total.