- channel - is an integer value that will be used to represent the file. Further access to this
file is performed by specifying this channel.
- filename - is a string value containing the name of the file to be opened.
- mode - is a string value which must be “r” for read access, “w” for write access or “a” for append access.
The open command is used to open a file or network connection and assign it to the specified channel.
- filename - Open file in the same directory that the program is stored.
- /path/to/filename - Open file at specified location provided that you have the necessary privileges.
- http://website - Open network connection to the specified URL (Your device needs to have data enabled in order for this operation to work).