Integer constants are numbers that don’t contain a fractional part. An integer constant must be in the
range -2147483648 (0x80000000) and 21474836471 (0x7fffffff) inclusive. If the value falls outside this range then
it must defined as a long constant.
- -25 is an integer constant
- 0b1010 is an integer constant defined in binary
- 0377 is an integer constant defined in octal
- 0x00FF is an integer constant defined in hexadecimal
- 21474836472 is too big to be an integer constant and it must be defined as a long (21474836472L)
- 3.142 contains a decimal point and cannot be an integer constant.
DIM X AS INTEGER